Adult Social Networking sites
- A Paper Bird
- An Anthology of English Pros
- Border Thinking on Migration, Trafficking and Commercial Sex
- Born Whore
- Bound Not Gagged
- Butter bei die Fische
- Choice Joyce
- Feminist Ire
- For The Love Of Porn, Prostitution and Pussy
- German Blog for Professionals
- happy endings? You Can’t Clap with One Hand
- Manahar’s Blog
- Modern Hooker
- Moron Watch- So You Don't Have To
- My Cora Pearl
- Myths of Sex Trafficking
- PEPFAR’s Violations of the Right to Health of Sex Workers
- Porn Valley
- Research Project Korea
- Sex Toys
- The Other Swedish Model
- This Old Whore House
- Tits and Sass
- Trade Secrets Guide
- Whore Madonna
- Berkeley Labor Center-UC
- Labor Center Evergreen State College Wa.
- San Francisco Citadel
- San Francisco Sex Information
- The Body Electric School of Massage
- The Desilets Method
Published by administrator | Filed under
It’s time for another Legal Self Defense Workshop by noted criminal
defense attorney Katya Komisaruk. Katya, a graduate of Harvard Law
School, specializes in representing sex workers and is the author
of Beat the Heat: How to Handle Encounters With Law Enforcement.
This day-long interactive workshop is a must for those who need to
understand California law relating to sex work, and the policies of
local law enforcement agencies. The workshop provides a
comfortable environment for both newcomers and seasoned providers
to dispel myths and brush up on safety practices. We will be
discussing the legal impact of statements made in advertisements
and email, so please bring a printout of your Internet and
newspaper ads, as well as typical email correspondence.
Copies of her book can be purchases at the Workshop for $10 a piece. Or buy on line from the
publisher AK Press.
Date: Sunday October 21, 2007
Time: 11 am sharp to 7 pm
or $90 for ESPU Members!
Location: San Francisco TBA near public transportation.
With BOY lunch.
Prepay on line or mail in payment to:
Erotic Service Providers Union
c/o SF Labor Council
1188 Franklin # 203
San Francisco, California