Adult Social Networking sites
- A Paper Bird
- An Anthology of English Pros
- Border Thinking on Migration, Trafficking and Commercial Sex
- Born Whore
- Bound Not Gagged
- Butter bei die Fische
- Choice Joyce
- Feminist Ire
- For The Love Of Porn, Prostitution and Pussy
- German Blog for Professionals
- happy endings? You Can’t Clap with One Hand
- Manahar’s Blog
- Modern Hooker
- Moron Watch- So You Don't Have To
- My Cora Pearl
- Myths of Sex Trafficking
- PEPFAR’s Violations of the Right to Health of Sex Workers
- Porn Valley
- Research Project Korea
- Sex Toys
- The Other Swedish Model
- This Old Whore House
- Tits and Sass
- Trade Secrets Guide
- Whore Madonna
- Berkeley Labor Center-UC
- Labor Center Evergreen State College Wa.
- San Francisco Citadel
- San Francisco Sex Information
- The Body Electric School of Massage
- The Desilets Method
Published by administrator | Filed under
We will answer 40 questions in 40 minutes on the contents of Senate Bill 840, the California Universal Healthcare Act.
Who will direct the health care system? How will it be financed? Can I keep my Kaiser? How will payments be made? How will quality be improved? Who will be the watchdog for fraud/
What happens to Medicare? What happens to Medi-Cal? Can my union still negotiate for benefits? What does SB 840 cover? What doesnâ€™t it cover?
Activists from the California Universal Health Care Organizing Project will answer these and many questions.
The City of San Francisco supports SB 840.
3pm Sat April 21
474 Valencia SF
Centro del Pueblo at 16th St.
( Â½ block north of 16th ST, 1 block to 16th BART, buses 26 Valencia, 22 on 16th, 14, 33, & 49 at 16th BART at Mission )
Claudia Chaufan MD, Lou Gold, Carolyn Long, Rory Michaels, Lisa Patrick Mudd, Paula Regan, Anne Richardson, Holly Severson, Eileen Wampole
Sponsored by the California Universal Health Care Organizing Committee
For more information please call 415-695-7891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
www.singlepayernow.net labor donated posted March 26, 2007